Thursday, May 13, 2010

Write

: To Produce literary work ;
: To synchronise brain to transfer data with paper/computer through pen/keyboard to create letter, article,story, blog, ;

Before couple of months ago I hardly wrote anything except my accounts. Now I have started writing Blogs and I have created 7 different blogs and more than 50 posts and never bothered if I have any visitors on blog or not. But to be very frank I feel like getting free of my thoughts since I have start writing and second, instead of discussing and arguing, it's better idea to compose the arguments and discussion on blog. The brain has constant process of thinking and thoughts are produced out of thinking process, one of my thought has created this article 'Write'. I am the one who pick up the topic and keep on thinking on that constantly arranging words and paragraphs and sit on computer and start typing but thoughts never stops, sometimes I have stops long to re-think the article. The passionate writing habits forcing my mind to think in systematic manner, which has improved my thinking power and pushed the positive thoughts. Analysing new ideas, sorting out troubles, emotional thoughts can be well controlled and manageable with the proper process of thinking thorough writing.

Sometimes, I get ashamed and annoyed on my own writing and I feel like what will other think on my writing. That make me feel even embarrassed, so I hardly told anybody about my blogging. But what make me difference if they know about it and throw negative comment (orally ) on that. I should definitely suggest them to comment on the Blog. ( I don't believe in comment moderation except vulgarity ) I remember a guy, who was engaged in revealing how desperately unqualified students can be. More interestingly, he shows how normally literate professionals are also handicapped when attempting to write on random subject. Moreover, remember you fell down the first time you tried to walk and you almost drowned the first time you tried to swim and failures are not subject to worry, keep on trying.

What are the good side of bad writing ?
  1. Can provide few laughs and also show the writer what mistake not to make.
  2. Bad writing help us learn what effective writing and what is not.
  3. The more you practice on your own mistakes, the better a writer you will learn how to be.
  4. With little more attention, a writer can change a terrible piece into a beautiful work of art.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats bro I really appreciate your thought n your blog :-)

    ReplyDelete